stillpoint

musings from Canadian author Cheryl Cooke Harrington ... home of The Write Spot

Friday, October 06, 2006

tickles

Sam has mixed feelings about tummy tickles.
I can't find my camera anywhere. Sam claims he hasn't seen it but I'm not so sure. Lately, he's been giving me the evil eye every time I point it at him. Take this recent picture, for instance. On first glance, you might think his smiling expression is one of catly bliss. But note the left-side squint and curling, twitchy lip. Could he be worried about where all this photography might lead?

Sam: What if warm-lap-woman grows bored with candid shots and expects me to pose like this?

Hmmmm. If I were a cat, where would I hide a digital camera?

Sam is a friend of Friday Ark and Sunday's Carnival of the Cats, hosted this week at Curiouser and Curiouser.

Late addition: The first Friday in October is Catmas! Sam says Merry Catmas to all...but he's still not telling where my camera is. Technorati Tags: catmas, BlogACatMas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home